IMPORTANT – Please be aware that the system for ordering repeat prescriptions online from Putneymead has changed.
Please get in touch with us to obtain a registration sheet for the new system. Thank you.
If you have registered for the NEW system click here to order on line.
To view HOW to order a repeat prescription (after you have successfully logged in), click here to view a short video.
You can use this service for requesting what is on your repeat medication list (shown on the the right hand side of your script).
- Please note that we do not take requests for scripts over the phone or via email.
- Please note that for medical safety reasons the oral contraceptive pill & anti-depressant requests will not be processed via our website.
- If you require an URGENT prescription for the oral contraceptive pill repeat or your antidepressant, please book a telephone appointment with a GP.
For other repeat medication requests please allow 3 working days for us to process your request if you are collecting from the practice, and please allow about 4-5 days if you are ordering via a pharmacy collection service.
There are several ways to obtain a repeat prescription:
- If you keep the right hand page of your original prescription you can tick the required items and drop it in to the repeat prescription box at reception.
- You can also complete a ‘repeat prescription’ slip at reception or fax us a request (see the ‘Contact Us’ section for fax number).
- Alternatively you can request a repeat prescription on-line through the link at the top of this page. The registration process for this service is secure and quick.
You can also post us your request but if you want your prescription returned to you by post, please provide a stamped addressed envelope.
Finally we have a daily collection service for some of the local chemists in Putney and Roehampton. Your chemist or the reception team will be able to advise you further.
Please remember for us to continue issuing certain repeat medications we need to see you from time to time for a check up. You will need an annual review if you have medication for blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, HRT, COPD, thyroid problems and a number of other chronic conditions.